So, you want a new logo.
Your solution will become much more than simple graphic design, but we will create something new together. Flymake is into more than just “making logos” or “developing websites” but we love creating a holistic, unified identity for your company or product. From beginning concept, to finished pieces, you’ll find your brand energized and ready for more! We create smart designs that blend technology and communication.
Our logo design process contains three distinct phases:
- Meeting and brainstorming (either in person, or via skype.)
- This includes the client sharing their brand’s goals, personality, and approach. Our designer will mostly ask questions during this initial meeting, to clarify your needs and make suggestions for visual style.
- Client fills in a few questions from the logo design survey form, found on our site.
- Client will receive an estimate from designer, based on your specific needs for the project. A 50% deposit will be required before we continue to the next phase of the project.
- Designer creates sketches and we have a second meeting, (again, either in person or via skype.)
- This time we’ll look at various options for your logo, and discuss the direction the project will go. Client will choose which sketch option to explore for the final logo direction.
- Two “rounds” of revisions are included in the base price of logo design. If further changes are requested, this will be reflected in the final invoice amount.
- The first revision will include brainstorming element changes that still fall under the umbrella of the initial sketches presented by designer in previous meeting.
- The second revision will explore color variations and small “clean up” work on your logo design. Any major “style” or “composition” changes at this stage will be reflected on your final invoice.
Curious what we’ll talk about in that first meeting?
Get a glimpse here: You can purchase our “logo design brief” (the logo brainstorming questions) available for instant download, to be fully prepped and ready to discuss your new brand’s identity. (Receive 10% off your logo design, If you bring this to our first meeting, already filled in.)